Case Study 3:
Customer: Harrisons Signs
Number of Cakes: 25
Location: Across UK
Size: 15-20 portions
Delivery: National Customers
Objective: Customer Engagement
Other: Brand Compliant
Harrison signs are a company based in York for the last 4 years they have been sending a Christmas cake to their top clients.
There are a number of reasons why cake is such a good option:
1) The cake gets shared across the office.
2) The message can be personalised.
3) The company name gets seen by everyone.
4) The cake is inclusive unlike gifts of say, alcohol
5) The festive message can be made 'on brand'.
We have bespoke packaging that enables us to send cakes across the UK. Because our cakes stay fresh for a week to 10 days, cakes can be delivered in the week before Christmas in the knowledge that they can be enjoyed any time that week.
One company we work with compared sending cakes to sending wine. They sent 24 customers wine one year and cake the next.
The cakes received 10 times as many calls, to say thank you, than did the wine!